Is your daytimer (or on-line calendar) sabotaging you?
Chaos shows up in different ways for different people. Today, I talk about some common Time Trolls like missing appointments/deadlines, feeling like there isn’t enough time to do everything you need to do in a day, and that sinking feeling you get when you feel like you should be somewhere but you’re not sure where. Sound familiar?
Have a listen to find out if your calendar is supporting you or sabotaging you.
Are You Ready to Start Taming Your Time Trolls?
- your calendar (paper or electronic) is a tool that can provide structure to your time/day/life
- when I’ve asked people with Time Trolls to show me their calendar, they either don’t have one or they are using a Month at a Glance version
- it is very tricky to schedule your life into each one of those tiny squares that represents a day
- a monthly calendar is an AMAZING planning tool but is NOT so great for day-to-day organization
- keep your monthly planner (and if you don’t have one, get one or print out the rest of the year using a template from the internet)